We have advised on joint ventures in France, Spain, Italy, Middle East and India. The services offered include:
· Verification of financial logic of proposed venture.
· Establishing a valuation range of the respective contributions to the JV
· Optimising the structure of the deal in conjunction with your tax advisors
· Advice on negotiation of operational terms of the Joint Venture Agreement
· Due diligence by auditors and asset valuation specialists
· Integration and post-deal advice.
The European Community provides subsidies to actively encourage cross border joint ventures. BHP Capital can forward applications for EC subsidies through Europa Bank AG (a Luxembourg based subsidiary of Dresdner Bank). The subsidies usually include the costs of the evaluation phase (including some of our fees), as well as assistance for financing.
BHP Capital with its network of international associates can deliver value on joint ventures that is second to none. Visit our deal board for some joint venture projects currently available.
this site is designed and maintained by w3 solutions Ltd